- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable/Irrevocable Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Non-Profit Corporations
Tyler is an associate at the firm, practicing primarily in the areas of estate planning, probate/trust administration, and business law. Specifically, Tyler assists clients in preparing wills, trusts, other estate planning documents, and solving post-death administration matters.
Tyler also advises and assists business clients in forming business entities; in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and agreements; and in resolving day-to-day legal issues.
Tyler was born and raised in Northwest Iowa. He and his wife, Grace, reside in West Des Moines. In his free time, Tyler enjoys playing golf, watching/attending various sporting events, volunteering at his church, and spending time with friends and family, especially at Okoboji during the summer.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., High Honors, 2016
- Business Law Certificate
- Editor in Chief, Drake Law Review
- Iowa State Bar Association Graduating Senior Award recipient, 2016
- Student Bar Association Outstanding Leader Award recipient, 2016
- Simpson College, B.A., cum laude, Pi Sigma Alpha, 2013
- Iowa State Bar Association, Polk County Bar Association, American Bar Association
- A Mid-Life Crisis in the Interpretation of the Iowa Civil Rights Act of 1965: How Should State Courts Interpret Original State Antidiscrimination Statutes After Federal Counterpart Statutes are Amended?, 64 Drake L. Rev. 1117 (2016).
- Digital Assets: Managing Mine, Advising Clients About Theirs, The Iowa Lawyer (March 2016).