Kelsey is an associate at the firm, practicing in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and business law.
Kelsey provides estate planning services including wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, and estate and gift taxation. She focuses on helping families plan their legacy by getting to know their individual goals and family circumstances and coordinating the estate plan to fit those needs. In addition, Kelsey also provides services in connection with the administration of wills, revocable trusts, and irrevocable trusts.
- Drake University Law School, J.D., with honors, 2016
- Business Law Certificate
- Drake Law Review (2014-2016)
- Iowa Taxpayers Association Linda S. Weindruch Scholarship Recipient, 2015
- Edwin Earle Ferguson Prize – Silver Award, 2016
- Luther College, B.A., with honors, 2011
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Polk County Women Attorneys